anything else

世界杯意大利阵容 2026-01-29 11:35:38

与anything else相关的情景对话

休闲娱乐 / Sales-((折扣) 出售)

A:

There’s a big sale on clothes and sporting goods at Riverside Mall.

河畔购物中心的衣服和运动器材大减价。

B:

Sporting goods? Is that bike Tim wanted on sale?

运动器材?提姆想要的那辆单车打折吗?

A:

Yeah, it’s 30 percent off the regular price.

是的,打7折。

B:

Well, maybe we could get it now and hide it until his birthday.

噢,或许我们可以现在就买下藏起来到他生日的时候。

A:

Yeah, it’s a couple weeks away, and we don’t have anything yet.

好的,还有几个星期,可是我们还什么都没有买。

B:

Don’t buy him underwear again. He hates that.

别给他买底裤了,他讨厌你给他买。

A:

I know, I know, but if I didn’t buy it for him, he’d never buy it.

我知道,我知道。可是如果我不给他买的话,他自己是永远也不会买的。

B:

See anything else we need there?

我们还要买其他的吗?

A:

Well, all shoes are 20 percent off.

噢,所有的鞋都是打8折。

B:

Shoes? You already have a closet full of shoes.

鞋?你已经满满一鞋柜了。

A:

I know, but another pair can’t hurt.

我知道,但是再买一双也没什么嘛.

B:

Oh, all right. I need some new shirts, too. Let’s go after breakfast.

噢,好吧。我也需要买一些新的衬衣,我们吃完早餐就去吧。

校园生活 / At the Airport-(在机场)

A:

Is the nine o'clock flight from Montreal on time?

九点钟从蒙特利尔来的一班飞机是否准时到达?

B:

Flight 496? No, it's running twenty minutes behind.They're due on the field at nine twentyfive. Probably Gate 34.

是496航班吗?不,它晚点二十分钟。 应该在九点二十五分着陆,大概是34号门。

A:

I have reservations on Flight 27 to Mexico City.

我预订了27航班去墨西哥城的票。

B:

May I see your tickets, please? You confirmed your reservations?

可以看看您的机票吗?您有没有确认您的机票。

A:

Yes, this afternoon.

是的,今天下午确认的。

B:

Here we are, Mrs.Jonhnson. Do you have any baggage?

我们查到了,约翰逊夫人。您有行李吗?

A:

No. Just this overnight case.

没有,只有这个随身带的旅行包。

B:

Fine. Let's see, now. flight 27 is right on time.You'll be leaving from Gate 13 on the eastern concourse.

好,现在我们来看看。27航班准时起飞。您走东部通道,从13号门登机。

A:

Is there anything else to do before flight time?

在起飞前还有什么手续要办吗?

B:

No, ma'am. Just show your ticket to the boarding officer as you get on the plane. The rest is our job. Have a good trip, Mrs.Johnson.

没有,夫人。您登机时只要向工作人员出示机票就可以了。余下的是我们的事。祝您旅途愉快,约翰逊夫人。

休闲娱乐 / Lift Furniture

A:

Could you help me lift some furniture, Marie?

你能帮我搬一下家具吗,玛丽?

B:

Sure, what would you like me to do?

当然可以,你想让我做什么?

A:

Well, first, you could go upstairs and grab the yellow key.

首先,你上楼去拿那把黄色的钥匙。

B:

The one on the table?

桌子上那把吗?

A:

Yes. Then, you could come back down and unlock the spare bedroom here.

对。然后你下来打开这儿的备用卧室。

B:

Then what would you like me to move?

接下来你让我搬什么呢?

A:

Do you think you would be able to move this chair into the room by yourself?

你觉得你可以自己把这个椅子搬到房间里吗?

B:

Sure, not a problem.

没问题。

A:

You might want to stretch your legs a bit. You don’t want to hurt yourself. And make sure you bend your knees so you don’t hurt your back.

你也许要稍稍伸伸腿,你不想弄伤自己吧。要记住曲膝,这样就不会伤到背部。

B:

Good idea. Anything else you’d like me to move?

好主意,你还需要我搬其它东西吗?

A:

Just a few things—the television, the blue lamp, and the coffee table.

还有几件—电视、蓝台灯和咖啡桌。

B:

Is that all?

就这些吗?

A:

That’s it. I’ll be upstairs. Shout if you need anything.

就这些。我马上就上楼,你如果需要什么就喊一声。